Thursday, June 01, 2006

Summer Bauerscapade

Well with the Mind-Blowing Season Finale already aired all we have ahead of us is the mind-numbing summer programming and the agonizing 7 month wait.

What is a 24 fanatic supposed to do?

How about a Scavanger Hunt? Yeah! Something fun to do over the summer but I can't really think of anything to hunt for right now lol. So any ideas would be awesome.

Possibly some continuity errors, how many people Jack has killed or were killed when he was in the room? something crazy and fun to pass the void that is summer.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I say: Awesome! I was disappointed too when Girlscout decided not to do the 24 blog but I am happy to see someone else is. I look forward to re-watching season 5. Thanks!

5:45 PM  
Blogger sidewinder said...

NP I'm looking forward to blogging YAY!! This will be fun. :)

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to start the crazy theory list for next year: you think they're setting up for a Heller presidential election? (Audrey's dad from DOD)

7:59 PM  
Blogger sidewinder said...

Hmm I think they'll go the route like in Season 4 having the VP become President.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home